Notice of extraordinary general meeting in Cantargia AB (publ)
The shareholders of Cantargia AB (publ) are summoned to an extraordinary general meeting to be held on Monday 16 January 2017 at 14.00 CET at Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2 (Gamla Gästmatsalen), Lund, Sweden.
Participation and notice
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting must:
- be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Tuesday 10 January 2017, and
- give notice of participation to the company no later than Tuesday 10 January 2017. The notice shall be made by regular mail to Cantargia AB (publ), Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, SE-223 81 Lund, Sweden. Notice may also be made by telephone +46 (0)46-27 56 260 or by e-mail email@example.com. The notification shall set forth name, social security number or company registration number, number of shares, address, daytime telephone number and, where applicable, the number of advisors (maximum two) that will accompany the shareholder at the meeting.
Nominee registered shares
Shareholders, whose shares are nominee registered with a bank or other nominee, must, in order to be entitled to participate at the meeting, temporarily re-register the shares in their own name. Such re-registration must be made on Tuesday 10 January 2017, which means that a request from a shareholder for such re-registration must be submitted to the nominee well in advance of said date.
Shareholder represented by a proxy shall issue a power of attorney for the proxy. If the power of attorney is issued by a legal entity, a registration certificate or a corresponding document which indicates the authorized signatories of the legal entity must be enclosed. The original power of attorney, and any registration certificate or the equivalent, should be sent to the company well in advance of the meeting at the address above. A proxy form is held available at the company’s website www.cantargia.com and will, upon request, be sent by regular mail to shareholders stating their postal address.
Number of shares and votes
As per the date of this notice, there are 20,917,200 outstanding shares and votes in the company. The Company holds no treasury shares.
1. Opening of the general meeting.
2. Election of chairman of the meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of voting register.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
6. Determination as to whether the meeting has been duly convened.
7. Approval of the board of directors’ rights issue resolution.
8. Closure of the meeting.
Rights issue (item 7)
The board of directors proposes that the general meeting approves the board’s resolution of 19 December 2016 to increase the company’s share capital with not more than SEK 1,115,584 through issue of not more than 13,944,800 new shares.
The shareholders of the company shall be entitled to subscribe for the new shares with pre-emptive rights, whereby three existing shares shall entitle to subscription for two new shares. Subscription may also be made without pre-emptive rights in accordance with the terms presented in the complete issue proposal.
The subscription price in the rights issue shall be SEK 6.50 per share. The record date for the right to participate in the rights issue shall be 18 January 2017. Subscription for the new shares shall be made during the period 23 January – 6 February 2017. The last day for trading in the Cantargia share including the right to participate in the rights issue is 16 January 2017.
Cantargia has received subscription and guarantee undertakings amounting to approximately SEK 72.5 million, corresponding to approximately 80 percent of the number shares in the issue.
For further details and information on background to and reasons for the rights issue, refer to the company’s press release on 20 December 2016.
Complete documentation is held available at the company’s offices, Scheelevägen 2 in Lund, Sweden, and at the company’s website (www.cantargia.com) no later than two weeks prior to the meeting. Copies of the documentation will be sent upon request to shareholders who provide their postal address. Shareholders are reminded of their right to require information in accordance with Chapter 7 Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act.
Lund, December 2016
Cantargia AB (publ)
The board of directors
For further information, please contact
Göran Forsberg, CEO
Telephone: +46 (0)46-275 62 60
Certified Adviser: Sedermera Fondkommission
This constitutes information that Cantargia is required to publish under the EU’s Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the above contact person on 20 December 2016, at 14.00.